Today I have learned a few things that have made things a bit easier for my video file renaming. As well as how to organize my files and icons a bit more rather then having them all over my my main desktop screen.
The first thing I learn was how to use Bulk Renamer Utility to rename files by using a TXT file. For renaming my movies. I normally will rename the files by copy as path and then edit the names inside Notepad++ one movie at a time and then copy and paste into the Bulk Renamer Utility. But by using the Bulk Renamer Utility with a TXT file it makes it much faster and easier.
I have also learned how to save a folder to my windows 11 taskbar which I have not fully figured out before. But by watching a youtube video I have found out how to save the folder to my taskbar which makes getting my ahk "Auto Hotkeys" into one place much easier.
Below is the video I have found on youtube I hope you find it helpful as well and also leave a comment. I have left a comment on the video and told them what I think about the video.
Comments
Post a Comment