Today, I will be customizing my "Bonjourr Extension". There are several things that can be changed on the extension.
I have decided to set up a few extra Google Chrome accounts. You don't need a Google account for each and every account; you can have them set up for random stuff. I will explain more about the reasons for having more than one "Chrome Account" in another post.
Starting out, I made a Chrome account for shopping with just a Yahoo! Mail account. Then, I decided to create a free texting and calling phone number to create a Gmail account, so I can have a Gmail account for shopping as well.
I signed into my new Chrome account, which was only using a Yahoo! Mail free account, and then I used that email address to create a free texting and calling number. I used that number to create a new Google Gmail account. Then, I downloaded and installed the extension "Bonjourr" and started the setup process.
Step 1: Click the gear icon and then in the "General area", click on "Show all settings". Set "Language - English", "Dark Mode - Enabled", "Tab Appearance - Dawn's Shopping". I added a shopping bag icon to the "Tab Appearance" after "Shopping". "Hide Settings Icon - On".
Step 2: Under "Background", set "Background Type - Local File, Frequency - Every Hour", "Current amount of wallpapers (2)". I plan to add more later once I find some good-sized ones. "Blur intensity - all the way down, Brightness around (75%)".
Step 3: For "Quick Links", ensure it is "Enabled". Importing is easier than adding individual links. To use import, place all of the "Chrome Account" specific links onto the browser, then save each of their home pages after signing in. It will make adding pages much easier. Set "Sync New bookmarks - On", "Link Pages - On", "Open in new tab - On", "Links per row - All the way right", "Style - Large".
Step 4: Set "Time & Date - Enabled", "Analog Clock - Off", "12-Hour Time - On", "Show Seconds - Off", "Date format - Month, Date, Day (Example: August 5, Monday)", "Clock size - all the way right", "Time Zone - Automatic", "Show - Clock and Date".
Step 5: For "Weather & Greetings", set it to "Enabled", "Geolocation - approximate", "Unit - Fahrenheit", "Forecast - automatic", "Temperature - Actual", "Detailed Weather - Yahoo Weather", "Show - Description and Icon", "Greetings - On", "Greeting Name - My Queen!".
Step 6: Set "Notes - Off".
Step 7: For the "Search Bar", make sure it is "Enabled", "Open in new tab - On", "Suggestions - Off", "Search Engine - Default", "Placeholder text - What Are Your Orders My Queen!", "Width - About half", "Opacity - All the way left".
Step 8: Set "Quotes - Enabled", "Always show author - Enabled", "Quote Type - Custom", "Custom quotes - Copied from random anime quotes found online", "Frequency - Every day".
Step 9: For "Font Family", set it to "Play", "Weight - Bold", "Size - Half", "Shadow - All the way right".
Step 10: Set "Page Layout - Page layout 1", "Page Width - None", "Page Gap - None".
Step 11: Set "Custom Style - None".
Step 12: Set "Updates - Major Changes".
Step 13: Leave "Settings Management" alone.
So far, things look amazing on the current Shopping Chrome. I do plan to set up another Chrome just for my media and Reddit soon. But so far, this one is only for shopping online and in-store to get deals and discounts from all over the internet.

Comments
Post a Comment