When it comes to setting up a separate Google Chrome Browser account for shopping, the best thing to do is keep it simple.
The first step is to create a Google account specifically for shopping, using your name and a shopping-related term like "shopping," "shop," or "buy." Next, customize the look and feel of the browser for this account.
The appearance can be simple or more organized, depending on your preferences.
Here is how I set up the look and feel for my shopping account:
1. Go to chrome://settings and add Auto fill and passwords for the current shopping email and Yahoo shopping email. I use Yahoo mail for password resets and order notifications. In the settings area, go to appearance and add the home page icon to the top of the browser. Turn on Show Bookmarks Bar.
Setting this up is straightforward.
The next step is to add extensions. Here are a few that I use:
1. Bonjourr
2. uBlock Origin
3. Ibotta
4. Honey
5. CamelCamelCamel
These are just a few of the extensions I use on my shopping Chrome account. Setting this up is simple, and all you need to do now is sign into your accounts and change the main email address.
i know the current setup for my Bonjourr is anime related but I was tinkering with the Bonjourr since i never really set it up before. So this is how I got it to look for the shopping currently. I do plan to move the current Bonjourr setup to the current entertainment chrome account and just remove the "Quotes" and change the wallpaper to all wallpapers to change every hour on the hour.
So far things are pretty simple.

Comments
Post a Comment