The Hard Drive purchased is a "Toshiba Canvio Basics 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0."
"As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases"
There are currently 3 sizes available to purchase from amazon a 1TB, 2TB, and 4TB.
I decided to purchase the 2TB since I knew I would need something bigger then just a 1TB plus the reason I had purchased a 2TB Toshiba Hard Drive is because I already own 2 1TB hard drives of the same type. I have had my 2 1TB Hard Drives for over 2 years now and decided to grab this ones since I have never had issues with the other hard drives in the past.
Plus I already had $26.00 dollars in Amazon gift cards saved up plus a $5.00 Amazon gift card for amazon sold items which gave me a total of $31.00 dollars extra off the current price and to me it was a great buy to go with something I have already had and not needed to worry much about.
I have been backing up the MP4s for awhile now and have TV Shows and Movies both on 1 1TB Hard Drive. So I decided to go for a bigger hard drive for the TV Shows.
So far I have 433GB filled up but it will take me over 3 Hours to transfer the files from the 1TB Hard Drive to the 2TB Hard Drive.
But so far so good that will give me a lot of extra room for the Movies that I will be backing up to the 1TB Hard Drive.
So most of the even will consist of eating a share pack of Peanut Butter Filled M&M's and drinking Cherry flavored Dr.Pepper. So a good night to look forward to while I back up my back ups.

Comments
Post a Comment