I have been shopping online from Claire's since October of this year (2024) and have purchased a few earrings but mostly hair accessories and a few stitch items for my cousin Caitlin. I do understand some people dislike Claire's piercings but I don't think that has anything to do with there stuff as a whole. I have looked around online for customers of Claire's to look at items that may have been available in the past by looking for images and price ranges for different hair accessories and different ways they plan to wear the accessories and why they purchased the items and who for child or adult.
I personally have no children and I purchased all of the hair accessories for myself and I plan to wear them this spring and summer. The length of my hair is to my butt currently and I plan to wear my hair with different styles. I plan to have my cousins wife do some different style of braids since I can't braid my hair myself with my erbs palsy.
Currently I have a countertop style 3 drawer organizer that I currently store some hair ties into I plan to better organize it for my new hair accessories I have purchased in the last 3 month. I also have a few other organizers that I plan to use for the other accessories I had also purchased from Claire's.
To the left is a ruff image of a few hair pieces I have purchased in the last few weeks from Claire's. These had been on sale for a total $25.36 I did have a $5 savings making it $21.48 after $1.12 sales tax. I did get free shipping which saved me a extra $7.99 (11) items it total was purchased.
The butterfly hair clip with the dangles was $12.99 purchased for $5.20 after "Doorbusters 60% off" deal.
The butterfly charm was $2.99 purchased for $1.49 after "50% off site wide".
The butterfly hair sticks had been $7.99 I purchased for $3.99 with "50% off site wide".
The butterfly bobby pins (6-pk) was $9.99 original price I paid $4.00 with the "Doorbusters 60% off".
There is a "Dice Charm", "Teddy Bear Charm", "Fairy charm", "cupcake Charm". A Ear Cuff for pierced ear and (2) different types of care kit accessories.
Dice Charm was $1.99 I paid $0.99 it was 50% off site wide.
Cupcake Charm was $1.99 I paid $0.99 50% off site wide.
Teddy Bear was $1.99 I paid $0.99 50% off site wide.
Fairy Charm was $1.99 I paid $0.99 50% off site wide.
Ear cuff was $6.99 I paid $1.74 50% off site wide plus it was also on Clearance.
Square case with accessories (2 spray bottles, 3 pots, 1 spatula, 1 case) was $4.99 I paid $2.99 50% off site wide.
Reusable Travel Fragrance Mister Bottle Set - 2pack was $4.99 I paid $2.99 50% off site wide.
I plan to put the little case in my makeup case and use it for lip scrubs and the 2 small bottles in the case for simple sprays not sure yet but not for body sprays since that is what the 2 tall bottles are for with the pen clips attached. I plan to place the charms in my craft kit that I'm making for hair accessories like small pretty beads and charms like these. Actual hair accessories will go into the hair accessory organizer.
So as for my personal opinion of the Claire's jewelry and accessories I actually like the price and select even though I'm an adult woman. And with the selection there is no reason why a adult can't use the Jewelry and accessories there is a very nice selection of hair accessories other then just simple hair clips or barrettes.


Comments
Post a Comment